Y Stryd Fach
Sellers must abide by these basic principles:
You agree that:
- That you have the rights and permissions to sell the items listed by you.
- You are using your own photographs or photographs owned by you-- not stock photos, photos from the internet, artistic renderings, or photos used by other sellers or sites.
- All item listings are available for purchase.
- Each custom listing has a set price.
- If you are using photographs of previous items with options for customisation (like colour choices) included in the listing, it is clear in your description that the photos shown are just examples.
- That you accept all Y Stryd Fach policies and follow them when selling through Y Stryd Fach's website. Be aware that some policies may differ to your own business policies. Where a conflict occurs, Y Stryd Fach policies carry, unless otherwise discussed with Y Stryd Fach.
What Can be Sold on Y Stryd Fach:
All products listed on the store must be deliverable from the seller to the buyer. Delivery is the responsibility of the seller, and not that of Y Stryd Fach.
Sellers must only sell products that they have the rights to sell. Y Stryd Fach will not actively police the selling of non-licenced goods, but retains the right to remove items or merchants (without warning) that violate such terms.
Most general products may be listed on the store and sold. A prior agreement and understanding will be made with sellers on what is expected to be sold by them.
What Can't be Sold on Y Stryd Fach:
The selling of the blow is strictly not allowed.
- Living beings. (e.g. Animals, insects).
- The reselling of goods ‘as your own’, when this isn’t the case.
- Misrepresented items (e.g. the image must represent the item that the buyer receives).
Y Stryd Fach may remove any listings that violate our policies. Y Stryd Fach may also suspend or terminate accounts for any violations.
If you are raising money on behalf of a charity, you must obtain that charity’s consent.
Representing Yourself, Your Shop and Your Listings Honestly:
At Y Stryd Fach, we value transparency. Transparency means that you honestly and accurately represent yourself, your items and your business.
By selling on Y Stryd Fach, you agree that you will:
- Honour your Shop Policies.
- Accurately represent your items in listings and listing photos. If you are selling craft supplies, accurately disclose where they were made and by who.
- Respect the intellectual property of others. If you feel someone has violated your intellectual property rights, you can report it to Y Stryd Fach.
- Not engage in fee/commission avoidance.
- Not create duplicate items, profiles or merchant accounts.
If a product is deemed refundable:
- The item will be returned directly to the seller by the buyer.
- The seller will transfer the refund amount to Y Stryd Fach.
- Y Stryd Fach will directly refund the buyer.
See Returns Policy for more information.
Communicating with Other Y Stryd Fach Users:
Conversations, email or messages anywhere on the website may not be used for the following activities:
- Sending unsolicited advertising or promotions, requests for donations or spam;
- Harassing or abusing another member;
- Contacting someone after they have explicitly asked you not to; or
- Interfering with a transaction or the business of another member.
Interference occurs when a member intentionally interferes with another member’s shop in order to drive away their business. Interference is strictly prohibited on Y Stryd Fach. Examples of interference include:
- Contacting another member via blog or comments to warn them away from a particular member, shop or item;
- Posting in public areas to demonstrate or discuss a dispute with another member;
- Purchasing from a seller for the sole purpose of leaving a negative review;
- Harassment; Any use of Y Stryd Fach’s services/communication methods to harass others is strictly prohibited.
Similarly, means of communication may not be used to support or glorify hatred toward, or otherwise demean people based upon: race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, disability or sexual orientation. If you receive conversation that violates this policy, please let us know right away.
You may receive a buyer’s email address or other information as a result of entering into a transaction with that buyer. This information may only be used for Y Stryd Fach-related communications or for Y Stryd Fach-facilitated transactions. You may not use this information for unsolicited commercial messages or unauthorised transactions. Without the buyer’s explicit consent, you may not add them to your email or physical mailing list or store or misuse any payment information.
Creating and Uploading Content:
As a member of Y Stryd Fach, you have the opportunity to create and upload a variety of content, like usernames, listings, Convos, text, photos, and videos. In order to keep our community safe and respectful, you agree that you will not upload content that is:
- Abusive, threatening, defamatory, or harassing;
- Obscene or vulgar;
- In violation of someone else’s privacy or intellectual property rights; or
- False, deceptive, or misleading.
Extortion is not allowed on Y Stryd Fach. Any attempt to manipulate reviews through threats, intimidation, or bribery is considered extortion and is strictly prohibited on Y Stryd Fach. Extortion includes when a seller offers a buyer additional goods, services, or compensation in exchange for a positive review.
Providing Great Customer Service:
We expect our sellers to provide a high level of customer service. By selling on Y Stryd Fach, you agree to:
- Honor your shipping and processing times. Sellers are obligated to ship an item or otherwise complete a transaction with a buyer in a prompt manner, unless there is an exceptional circumstance.
- Honor all policies.
- Resolve disagreements or disputes directly with the buyer.
- If you are unable to complete an order, you must notify the buyer and cancel the order.
Responding to Requests for Cancellations, Returns and Exchanges:
If you are shipping internationally (future option on Y Stryd Fach), please be aware that in addition to this policy, each country has its own laws surrounding shipping, cancellations, returns and exchanges. Please familiarise yourself with the laws of your own country and those of your buyers’ countries.
European Union Right of Withdrawal:
Buyers in the European Union (EU) may be entitled to a 14-day “right of withdrawal” after receiving an item, during which they may return an item for any reason. The details of this right vary by EU member state. The right of withdrawal does not apply to custom items or certain perishable goods. Rights with respect to digital items vary by EU member state.
If you are unable to complete a transaction, you must notify the buyer and cancel the transaction. If a buyer’s payment has already been transferred to you by Y Stryd Fach, you must issue a full refund (commission taken by Y Stryd Fach will not be returned, unless otherwise discussed with Y Stryd Fach). You are encouraged to keep proof of any refunds in the event a dispute arises.
You may cancel a transaction under the following circumstances:
- The buyer did not pay. (Y Stryd Fach will notify seller if a payment was not received, charged back or cancelled.)
- Both you and the buyer agree to cancel the transaction prior to shipment, and you have issued the buyer a full refund.
- You have decided to refuse service to the buyer, and if the buyer has already paid, you have issued a full refund, including shipping.
- The buyer did not receive the item(s) ordered, even though you provided proof of shipping, and you have issued a refund for the item. (Refunding shipping is optional, unless the buyer paid with Direct Checkout, in which case you'll need to refund in full.)
- Both you and the buyer agreed that the buyer could return the item for a refund, you have received the returned item and issued a refund to the buyer for the item. (Refunding shipping is optional).
We ask buyers to contact a seller directly and attempt to resolve any outstanding issues.
Buyers may file a case for a Non-Delivery or a not-as-described item. A Non-Delivery occurs when a buyer places an order and submits payment, but does not receive the item. The following are examples of Non-Delivery cases:
- An item was never sent.
- An item was sent to an address that is not on the receipt.
- There is no proof that the item was shipped to the buyer’s address.
An item is Not as Described if it is materially different from the your listing description or your photos. The following are examples of Not as Described cases:
- The item received is a different colour, model, version or size than is shown in the photo or described in the listing.
- The item has a different design or material.
- The item was advertised as authentic but is not authentic.
- You failed to disclose the fact that an item is damaged or is missing parts.
- A buyer purchased three items but only received two.
- The condition of the item is misrepresented. For example, the description at the time of purchase said the item was “new” and the item is used.
Not as Described cases can also be filed for late delivery. In order to qualify as late delivery, the buyer must provide proof that all of these conditions have been met:
- The item(s) were ordered for a specific date or event (arranged directly with buyer).
- A deadline was agreed upon by the buyer and seller (arranged directly with buyer).
- The item(s) are rendered useless after that date (arranged directly with buyer).