1. Accepting these Terms
The Terms are a legally binding contract between you and Y Stryd Fach.
This contract sets out your rights and responsibilities when you use Y Stryd Fach, so please read it carefully. By using any of our Services (even just browsing the websites), you’re agreeing to the Terms. If you don’t agree with the Terms, you may not use our Services.
2. Our Policies
- Fees and Payments Policy
- Seller Policy
- Shipping Policy
- Refund Policy
3. Your Privacy
4. Your Merchant Account with Y Stryd Fach
You’ll need to create an account with Y Stryd Fach to use our Services. Here are a few rules about accounts with Y Stryd Fach:
- You must be 18 or older to use our Services. Otherwise, you may only use our Services under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
- Be honest with us. Provide accurate information about yourself. It’s not OK to use false information or impersonate another person or company through your account.
- Choose a a correct username, e.g. your shop name. A shop name/username that is offensive, vulgar, or infringes someone’s intellectual property rights violates the Terms. The shop name will appear on your products.
5. Your Account:
- You are responsible for your account. You’re solely responsible for any activity on your account. If you’re sharing an account with other people, then the person whose billing information is on the account will ultimately be responsible for all activity. If you’re registering as a business entity, you personally guarantee that you have the authority to agree to the Terms on behalf of the business. Also, your accounts are not transferable.
- Protect your password. As we mentioned above, you’re solely responsible for any activity on your account, so it’s important to keep your account password secure.
- These Terms don't create any agency, partnership, joint venture, employment or franchisee relationship between you and Y Stryd Fach.
6. Your Content
Content that you post using our Services is your content (so let’s refer to it as “Your Content”). We don’t make any claim to it. That includes anything you post using our Services (like usernames, shop names, profile pictures, listing photos, listing descriptions, reviews, comments, videos, etc.).
- Responsibility for Your Content. You understand that you are solely responsible for Your Content. You represent that you have all necessary rights to Your Content and that you’re not infringing or violating any third party’s rights by posting it.
- Permission to Use Your Content. By posting Your Content through our Services, you grant Y Stryd Fach a license to use it. We don’t claim any ownership to Your Content, but we have your permission to use it to help Y Stryd Fach function and grow. That way, we won’t infringe any rights you have in Your Content and we can help promote your stuff.
- Rights You Grant Y Stryd Fach. (Here’s the legalese version of the last section). By posting Your Content, you grant Y Stryd Fach a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable, perpetual license to use, display, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, store, and prepare derivative works of Your Content to provide the Services and to promote Y Stryd Fach, your Y Dryd Fach shop, or the Services in general, in any formats and through any channels, including across any Y Stryd Fach Services or third-party website (including Social Media) or advertising medium.
That sounds like a lot, but it’s necessary for us to keep Y Stryd Fach going. Consider these examples: if you upload a photo of a listing on Y Stryd Fach, first, we have permission to display it to buyers, and second, we can resize it so it looks good to a buyer using our mobile app; if you post a description in English, we can translate it into Welsh to give users a bilingual experience; and if you post a beautiful photo of your latest handmade necklace, we can feature it on our homepage, in one of our blogs or even on a billboard to help promote your business and Y Stryd Fach’s.
- Reporting Unauthorised Content. Y Stryd Fach has great respect for intellectual property rights, so if Your Content infringes another person’s intellectual property, we will remove it if we receive proper notice. We’ll notify you if that happens.
- Inappropriate, False or Misleading Content. This should be common sense, but there are certain types of content we don’t want posted on Y Stryd Fach’s Services (for legal reasons or otherwise). You agree that you will not post any content that is abusive, threatening, defamatory, obscene, vulgar or otherwise offensive. You also agree not to post any content that is false and misleading or uses the Services in a manner that is fraudulent or deceptive.
7. Your Use of Our Services
License to Use Our Services. We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable license to use our Services—subject to the Terms and the following restrictions in particular:
- Don’t Use Our Services to Break the Law. You agree that you will not violate any laws in connection with your use of the Services. This includes any local, state, federal and international laws that may apply to you. For example, it’s your responsibility to obtain any permits or licenses that your shop requires; you may not sell anything that violates any laws; and don’t commit fraud, theft or any other crimes against Y Stryd Fach, another Y Stryd Fach user or a third party.
- Pay Your Bills. You are responsible for paying all fees that you owe to Y Stryd Fach. You are also solely responsible for collecting and/or paying any applicable taxes for any purchases or sales you make through our Services.
- Don’t Try to Harm Our Systems. You agree not to interfere with or try to disrupt our Services, for example by distributing a virus or other harmful computer code.
- Share Your Ideas. We love your suggestions and ideas! They can help us improve your experience and our Services. Any unsolicited ideas or other materials you submit to Y Stryd Fach (not including Your Content or items you sell through our Services) are considered non-confidential and non-proprietary to you. You grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable, perpetual license to use and publish those ideas and materials for any purpose, without compensation to you.
See ‘Seller Policy’ for more details about using the service.
Termination By You. We hate to see you go, but you may terminate your account with Y Stryd Fach at any time by emailing us. Terminating your account will not affect the availability of some of Your Content that you posted through the Services prior to termination. You will still have to pay any outstanding bills.
Termination By Y Stryd Fach. We may terminate or suspend your account (and any related accounts) and your access to the Services at any time, for any reason, and without advance notice. If we do so, it’s important to understand that you don’t have a contractual or legal right to continue to use our Services, for example, to sell or buy on our websites or mobile apps. Y Stryd Fach may refuse service to anyone, at any time, for any reason.
If you or Y Stryd Fach terminate your account, you may lose any information associated with your account, including Your Content.
We May Discontinue the Services. Y Stryd Fach reserves the right to change, suspend or discontinue any of the Services at any time, for any reason. We will not be liable to you for the effect that any changes to the Services may have on you, including your income or your ability to generate revenue through the Services.
Survival. The Terms will remain in effect even after your access to the Service is terminated, or your use of the Service ends.
9. Warranties and Limitation of Liability (or the Things You Can’t Sue Us For)
Items You Purchase. You understand that Y Stryd Fach does not manufacture, store or inspect any of the items sold through our Services. We provide the venue; The items in our marketplaces are produced, listed and sold directly by independent sellers, so Y Styd Fach can't and does not make any warranties about their quality, safety or even their legality. Any legal claim related to an item you purchase must be brought directly against the seller of the item. You release Y Stryd Fach from any claims related to items sold through our Services, including for defective items, misrepresentations by sellers or items that caused physical injury (like product liability claims).
Content You Access. You may come across materials that you find offensive or inappropriate while using our Services. We make no representations concerning any content posted by users through the Services. Y Stryd Fach is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of content posted by users that you accessed through the Services. You release us from all liability relating to that content.
People You Interact With. You can use the Services to interact with other individuals, either online or in person. However, you understand that we do not screen users of our Services, and you release us from all liability relating to your interactions with other users. Please be careful and exercise caution and good judgment in all interactions with others, especially if you are meeting someone in person.
Warranties. Y Stryd Fach is dedicated to making our Services the best they can be, but we’re not perfect and sometimes things can go wrong. You understand that our Services are provided “as is” and without any kind of warranty (express or implied). We are expressly disclaiming any warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, as well as any warranties implied by a course of performance, course of dealing or usage of trade.
We do not guarantee that: (i) the Services will be secure or available at any particular time or location; (ii) any defects or errors will be corrected; (iii) the Services will be free of viruses or other harmful materials; or (iv) the results of using the Services will meet your expectations. You use the Services solely at your own risk. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Liability Limits. To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither Y Stryd Fach, nor our employees or directors shall be liable to you for any lost profits or revenues, or for any consequential, incidental, indirect, special or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the Services or these Terms.
10. Indemnification (or What Happens If You Get Us Sued)
We hope this never happens, but if Y Stryd Fach gets sued because of something that you did, you agree to defend and indemnify us. That means you’ll defend Y Stryd Fach (including any of our employees) and hold us harmless from any legal claim or demand (including reasonable attorney’s fees) that arises from your actions, your use (or misuse) of our Services, your breach of the Terms or your account’s infringement of someone else’s rights.
We reserve the right to handle our legal defence however we see fit, even if you are indemnifying us, in which case you agree to cooperate with us so we can execute our strategy.
11. Disputes with Other Users
If you find yourself in a dispute with another user of Y Stryd Fach’s Services or a third party, we encourage you to contact the other party and try to resolve the dispute amicably.
Y Stryd Fach will attempt to help you resolve disputes in good faith and based solely on our interpretation of our policies, in our sole discretion; we will not make judgments regarding legal issues or claims. Y Stryd Fach has no obligation to resolve any disputes.
Release of Y Stryd Fach. You release Y Stryd Fach from any claims, demands and damages arising out of disputes with other users or parties.
12. Changes to the Terms
We may update these Terms from time to time. If we believe that the changes are material, we’ll definitely let you know by doing one (or more) of the following: (1) posting the changes through the Services or (2) sending you an email or message about the changes. That way you can decide whether you want to continue using the Services. Changes will be effective upon the posting of the changes. You are responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any changes. Your use of the Services following the changes constitutes your acceptance of the updated Terms.
13. Some Finer Legal Points
The Terms, including all of the policies that make up the Terms, supersede any other agreement between you and Y Stryd Fach regarding the Services. If any part of the Terms is found to be unenforceable, that part will be limited to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect. Our failure to enforce any part of the Terms is not a waiver of our right to later enforce that or any other part of the Terms. We may assign any of our rights and obligations under the Terms.
If you have any questions about the Terms, please email us at: email@example.com